MelissaMusicBear8's Official BABV Forum
Hello Guest! Welcome to MelissaMusicBear8's Official BABV Forum! Please create an account to explore the entire forum and be part of our expanding, developing community! Lots of furry fun awaits you!

A furry forum with lots of pawsome people, tons of fun, exclusive sneak peeks, devoted to helping members of Build-A-Bearville!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog inClick to go to MelissaMusicBear8's BABV Blog for more furry fun!
Welcome to MelissaMusicBear8's Official Build-A-Bearville Forum, Guest!
Sign up today! Accounts are free, safe, and customizable, and you can post, make new friends, upload pictures, create a profile, and more!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of MelissaMusicBear8's Official BABV Forum on your social bookmarking website
Copyright
This forum and all of its pictures have copyrights. For text: please do not: plaigarize or take reword the material. For pictures: please do not: copy them without permission, warp them in any way, remove the signature, or claim them as your own. Legal action will be taken against you. MelissaMusicBear8's Official BABV Forum is not affiliated in any way with Build-A-Bear Workshop located within any Rainforest Cafe, Build-A-Bearville, or Build-A-Dino located in any T-Rex Cafe. MelissaMusicBear8's Official BABV ForumĀ© 2011 by MelissaMusicBear8. All rights reserved.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Share | 

Rules for the Open Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaMusicBear8
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Rules for the Open Forum   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

NEVER PLAIGARIZE THIS SITE! IT HAS A COPYRIGHT!

Here are the rules for posting on this site:

1. Do not swear or even use symbols in place of letters.
  2. Do not just post something like "Hey." or "I am [BABV name here] on BABV. If you see me add me."
  3. Do not bully, threaten, or call other people or other people names.
  4. It is forbidden to ask/give out personal information (You know: phone number, address, personal e-mail address, etc.) here, as it is everywhere.
  5. As a follow-up to number 5: Do not cyberstalk anyone.
  6. Do not use sexual terms or ask anybody if they want to date you.
  7. Do not start fights.
  8. Do not impersonate anyone else.
  9. Do not use any smilies outside your category; no one can use the "Off-limits" smilies except MelissaMusicBear8.
  10. Do not post on other peoples' forums.
  11. Do not use racist, biased, prejudiced, religious, or sexist language.
  12. It would be appreciated if you just talked about Build-A-Bear, not current events or celebrities, etc.
  13. Do not ask me for free things.
  14. You cannot blackmail or harass anyone on this forum.
  15. Don't ignore me when I reply to your comment. If you repeat something, or write something that is already in that page's rules that I specifically said NOT to say.
  16. It would also be appreciated if you talked in English (not SMS-talk like "wassup") and made at least some effort to use grammar rules and try to spell things correctly...
  17. Do not threaten to stop coming to this site if you think you are being treated unfairly. Send me a private message, and we can work things out.
  18. If you are going to post something that is might ruin something for someone, please post it in Spoiler form. This is how you make a spoiler:

Code:
    [spoiler]YOUR MEDIA HERE[/spoiler]
As you can see, these are pretty general-knowledge, so just don't post anything you wouldn't want your parents/teachers/friends to know that you said, or really say in real life. I will promptly delete any comments that breaks any of these rules without question, or edit it to what I think makes sense. If you are looking for a certain item in the Trading Teddies Post page, just press F3 on your keyboard to search for something. Even though some of you are older, please remember that there will be little kids (ages five to eight) on here and will be traumatized to read inappropriate things, and I will not stand to be the blame.

Because this is an open forum not everyone can be monitored. Please do not break the rules. Also, this is a privilege. Too many rule-breakers will result in this feature being terminated. This forum may expand over time - go wild and post a lot! You may also participate in the Extreme Poster's Contest.
Back to top Go down
http://melissamusicbear8.forumotion.com

Rules for the Open Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1